Monday, February 4, 2013

More New Items For 2013

 
More new/old items in the supply room. Starting on the left is a 5 pack of Pilot G-TEC-C4 pens. What is new about these great pens is that I found them at the Fort Hood Texas Post Exchange. Next is a 6" JTEC Tactical pen. This one also has a small flashlight in the end. Here is my new Zebra Tect 2 way pencil. I like these and I like the clear colors. This 0.5mm will be paired up with my 0.7 mm clear blue pencil.  Next is another Parker Sheaffer No Nonsense Ball Point Pen in clear blue. I already have a clear green one. A pack of BIC NS Fine Point Easy Glide pens that were made in France but sold in Korea. Next my third BIC 2 way and this one has a silver metallic barrel. Last is a vintage BIC pocket protector in orange. I do hope pocket protectors make a come back. Add all of these great pens and pencils to your collection. We will be showing my tactical pens and BIC 2 Ways very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment