Monday, February 18, 2013

JetPens Order

 
Here we have my current JetPens order. On the left is a Moleskine Fluorescent Roller Pen. I already had the yellow one and have since replaced the refill with a Parker Jotter refill. We will see how this one works. Then we have two Pilot Juice ball point pens and two Pilot FriXion Slim Gel Ink Pens. Last is the Pilot Birdy Switch Multi Pen with a refill. I added my other Pilot Switch Multi pen so you can see the difference in size. They both use the same ink refill so I can can start using the larger one. The smaller JetPen Birdy Switch Pen would only work as a checkbook pen. The large Pilot Switch is a great multi pen but with all of these type pencils you need to have deep shirt pocket or you will get stuck. Add them all to your collection. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment