Monday, February 25, 2013

Unisonic Calulators

Of all my 70s calculators I enjoy the Uinsonics the best. These great calculators were sold through K-Mart and other places. I liked the standard three colors of  silver, blue and orange which were a trademark of Unisonic calculators. But most of all I likes the big blue numbers on the display just like the calculator on the left. Remember the TI calculators with those small red letter? By the way the TI 1265 which I own two also had big blue letters. Of all the Unisonics calculators I like the 940s and the 911s the best. Small enough for your pocket of briefcase. All made around the middle 70s. Then I find this great 911 in the picture with big red letters. The one looks like it was never used. Everyone should have a 70s calculator on their desk. Add one to your collection. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment