Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Old Scripto Pens

Except for the 1946 Wordmaster these are my oldest scriptos. Early 50s and before my time. None of these work but the colors are nice. Scripto did a good job on their colors over the years ending with the K780 pencil in the 90s. The six on the left go with the counter top display. The three on the right just need a place to hang out. These are not for everybody but at least one should be in the collection of a hard core scripto collector.Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I feel like I own my own pen store too, except mine isn't making me any money. Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! All I seem to do is spend money. Been collecting for some time and I am always looking for that new item or something from the past.

    ReplyDelete