Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Scripto Thinline 49 Pencil

 
Here is my newest cardboard counter top display. This is another Scripto display from the late 70s and early 80s. This one has the often overlooked Thinline 49 0.9mm twist Scripto pencil. This pencil works just like its more famous brother the Scripto K780. I had these pencils in blue and yellow but never in the gray and orange. I believe that these were the only colors. On a sad not only the blue and yellow ones currently work properly so I have a job trying to get the others working. Getting a orange Thinline up and running would be a nice addition to my working Scripto collection. These pencils have been sitting around for some time but the counter top display as you can see is in good shape. Add all these great pencils to your collection. Posted by Picasa

1 comment: