Friday, November 19, 2010

More Additions to the Supply Room

 
Posted by Picasa
The mailman has been busy. Starting on the left are the new Lady BIC Crystals from Target. Thanks Derek. Then there is the new clear Tombow Air Press from JetPens. Followed by my new 50 year old metal Scripto 1.1mm pencil. I have not identified the model number yet but is in perfect condition. Four new Pentel Graft 500s from 0.3 to 0.9mm. These are outstanding. Next is a Pentel Graph 1000 Stein and a blue Stein eraser. A packaged Staedtler 925 07. Now we get to my pride and joy. My rOtring 0.5mm 600 in black and the rOtring 0.7mm 600 in the silver color. These are very nice pencils. I carry them in my pocket and use them for everyday writing. At the bottom is a red RX 503 Excalibur roller from the 80s. This was a great addition to my Excalibur collection. Thanks Germ. Add them all to your collection.

1 comment:

  1. You sure know how to keep the mailman busy. All those items look great. That old Scripto 1.1mm pencil is very nice. I am glad to know you're happy with the rOtring 600s, they are true classics. Also, Pentel GG500s are some of the best low cost drafting mechanical pencils money can buy, the ones in the picture have a lead degree indicator on the cap, older models didn't, a nice improvement to an almost perfect pencil.
    That Staedtler 925 07 is from the old 925 series, they where longer than the current pencils, nice catch.

    Ricardo

    ReplyDelete