Monday, December 14, 2009

Stuff From Pencils 11

Well, all but the Pentel 803 at the bottom came from Pencils 11. Some I bought and others were gifts. The pink and yellow Pentel pop'n pop .05mm pencils I found interesting. Very small pencils. Model Q605, they have the original green erasers with the pin to clear broken lead. Next is one of those lost Pentel sideclickers found down in Mexico. On the right is a Bel Bol clear green 2mm pencil. This has turned out to be one of my favorite writing pencils. At the bottom is my new Pentel Super Multi 8 PH 803 out of its box. Thanks Germ.Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. You are quite welcome George. I do so enjoy pencils, and several of the ephemera that comes with it. I think thats the right word. Apologies for being so late checking the blog. :( I'll have my wife get the skillet out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking for an old zebra mechanical pencil that is black with a gold colored clip and tip. I have the ballpoint pen and would like to make it a set. I do not know a model number or name but they are thin and may have come with some planners in the early to mid 1990s.

    ReplyDelete