Saturday, December 10, 2016

Papermate and Sheaffer Pens and Pencils


A nice early Christmas for me down in the Supply Room. Here we have a collection of Malibu and Contour pens. I have since taken them out so I can put them in cases but they are great to look at on the cards.

Here we have some Sheaffer Ball Point pens, a Sheaffer pencil and a Sheaffer Stylist pen. I love the pictures on the carded Sheaffer pens. These were also taken out of the cards and put in cases. All these pens are to be used on movies or TV shows if called for. Very popular pens because the refills are still being made and they work. Add them all to your collection.

2 comments:

  1. Dang George, those are awesome. That is a LOT of NOS. Any chance any of those packages have dates on them? I would be interested to know. How did you find so many still sealed? Or have you had these a while now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have opened them up but on the back of the cards it had dates of 1966 and 1969. I still have other sealed pens in my collection that I may sell. I do have plenty of sealed BIC pens. I will look and see what all I have.

    ReplyDelete