Sunday, April 29, 2012

Scripto Pens

 
I have posted the Scripto Pen on the left before. It is listed in the Incredible Ball Point Pen Price Guide as a Scripto "Satellite" and is consider rare.These pens are from the late 50's. It was not to long ago I ran across a lot of ball points for sale from someone in China. All the pens were used with some heading straight for the trash. But in the middle of the lot was the Scripto pen on the right. A Scripto satellite I have never seen before. These two pens plus who knows how many more in this 1950s series came out ten years before Papermate came out with the Ops N Pops. The new one on the right is now working and one of these two pens may be going to Mad Men next year.

I plan on doing a Give Away as soon as I get to 100 followers, so if you have not signed up please do.

No comments:

Post a Comment