Wednesday, June 30, 2010

New Pen Storage Cabinet

 
Posted by Picasa
As I have said before we are always looking for better ways to store and display the pens and pencils down in the supply room. Here is one big and heavy cabinet. Many of you have seen these before. One of our national office supply stores kept their expensive pens in this rotating cabinet.Those days are gone and so are the cabinets. It took three of us to move it to my garage. This cabinet has three lockable shelves in the back. It has a motor so the wheel rotates when the red button in front is pushed and it has a small light in each corner. I am not going to say add one to your collection because I may not be able to keep this one. I just found out I will not be able to keep it. I will remove the good parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment