Monday, November 23, 2015

Executive Lindy Pens


Here are two very nice sets of Executive Lindy pens. The top one is a gold plated pen and the bottom one is a chrome plated pen and pencil set.  The pencil is a 0.9mm and the pen will be using a Fisher 4 N 1 refill.

I sent the gold pen to the Man Men and just recently picked up the chrome set. The chrome plated pen is going to the daily rotation. The pencil is broken.
Most people today have never seen these pens and pencils before so I am glad I picked them up. Not sure of the reason why so few are around. Checking EBay I do not see any of these pens.These show very little signs of ever being used. Add them both to your collection.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the wonderful blog.
    I'm from Catalonia in the European Mediterranean.
    We can exchange repeated copies ???
    I have a blog on the subject
    A greeting and forth.
    http://boligrafics.blogspot.com

    Enhorabuena por el magnifico blog.
    Soy de Catalunya en el Mediterraneo europeo.
    Podemos intercambiar ejemplares repetidos ???
    Tengo un blog sobre el tema
    Un saludo y adelante.
    http://boligrafics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete