Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A Star Is Born

 
I have been working for some time to complete my Papermate Zodiac Collection. I just added the two more so now Iam looking for five. Both Taurus in purple and Cancer in a light purple are great additions to the collection. On the right is a Papermate Ops N Pops. I have posted this pen before but this past Sunday night on the TV show Mad Men this pen showed up in a staring role. About ten minutes into the show a group of ladies were in the break room getting coffee. One of the ladies has a card to be signed by all for some event. As the lady hands the card to the other ladies for their signature out comes this yellow polka dot Papermate Ops N Pops. This show was filmed some time ago so I have gotten the pen back. It is always nice to see one of your pens make it big in show business. Add them all to your collection and don't forget to watch Mad Men.  Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. George, you're the only person I know whose pens made it big on TV. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so surprised when I saw the pen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool that your exact pen had a cameo appearance on Mad Men!

    ReplyDelete