Saturday, October 22, 2011

More Orange BICs

 
Posted by Picasa
Here we have a dozen BIC orange, 0.7mm Easy Glade pens. I have been watching these because non of the 25 plus Orange BICs that I have say easy glide on the side. I bought them from a seller in Korea but they are made in France. BIC France seems to be one of the leaders as far as new BIC items go and that is fine with me. So I have 12 more pens. If someone needs one for their collection just email me at moose@hot.rr.com and I will see what I can do. I do wish that BIC would start selling the orange fine point pen once again here in the US. It has been missed.

2 comments:

  1. I love these pens, and the only place I can find them is ebay. Sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that I wish they would have them in the US again. Think we could mount a campaign? :D

    ReplyDelete