Monday, November 30, 2009

My 100th Post

My first post was on 13 May 2009. Here we are at 100. What picture should I use? Well, everything that takes place in the supply room comes across my desk. So the desk it is for number 100. My desk, just like yours has the 300 plus pens and pencils, notebooks, rulers, erasers, 8 track tape players and more supplies then I could ever use. Pretty normal stuff for us in the office/school supplies business. I also want to thank all my new blogger friends who helped me get to my 100th post and the many followers. Post number 101 will be the review of the much anticipated Pentel HP 803 Super 8 multi pen/pencil.




Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Congrats!
    I look forward to another 100.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Nice to know I am not the only one that has collected more graphite and mechanical pencils that could be used in a single year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The desk is a very important part, I agree!

    I sent the pen you won on Tuesday, hopefully it will arrive soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got the pen, Thanks. It does write well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bless you!
    My beautiful, lovely with a heart like Mother Teresa and almost obsessively tidy wife, was appalled by the photo of your desk as it looks frighteningly familiar to where I sit right now.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete