Saturday, October 19, 2013

Nice Lindy Pen

 
Not only does the pen work fine but the plastic box just looks like it came right out of the 50s or early 60s. This pen is headed to Mad Men to get some camera time. The Lindy ball point retractable pens were not as well known as the Lindy Stick pens but Lindy did have at least 10 different models if not more. I may do a post about the different models of retractable pens that Lindy made. I have managed to get at least one of each type of Lindy pens working at one time or another and they all have turned out to be good pens. This gold pen was used for advertising for a radio station. Add all the great Lindy pens to your collection.Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Lindy pens were so cool. I have one in my purse that I use regularly, with its original ink.

    ReplyDelete