Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Sterling Plastic Pencil Sharpeners

 
I believe I have posted most of these SP pencil sharpeners before but I have one new addition. So far the most expensive Sterling Plastic item that I have seen is the roll top pencil box. I have seen them from $100.00 and up. I do not have one yet. What I did get was a Sterling Plastic pencil sharpener in the shape of a roll top pencil box. Bottom right is SP#603. The hole for the pencil is on the side and you roll back the pencil box to remove shavings. There does not seem to be an end to the variety of different pencil sharpeners from Sterling Plastic so I do not know how many different sharpeners they made. I do have a few more but they are still on cards. Add them all to your collection.Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I have a roll top 603 -- I can't tell you how long I've had it; it seems like many many years. Kind of a lousy sharpener at this point but it was a spiffy way to keep pencil crumbs contained back in the day.

    ReplyDelete