Monday, August 22, 2011

Last Of The School Supplies

 

Posted by Picasa
School starts today here in Central Texas and the sale signs are going up at all our stationary stores. I picked these items up today. The Mead 3/5 cards are standard and the Westcott erasers are nice because they are made from recycled materials. The item that I am most impressed with is the Avery See-Through Sticky Notes. This is the first time I have seen these and at $2.50 for 50 notes they are not cheap but they do work and work well. I will be going back to Office Max for more. I saw them in both pick and yellow. The Rifle pen is a souvenir from the Alamo which is down in San Antonio Texas. Nice place to go visit if you are in the area. Add them all to your collection.

1 comment:

  1. Nice haul! That is a pretty nice souvenir pen. Staying away from the post Back-to-School sales myself on account of impending move across state lines.

    ReplyDelete