Monday, August 29, 2011

Christmas In August Part 2

 

Posted by Picasa
Another good friend of mine here in Central Texas just got back from Greece. All items are Faber Castell except the green and brown Uniball Power Tank eco. Never seen one before and I do like the green and brown color. Perfect Pencil, Power Tank, some great wooden Faber Castell pencils, 2 more mechanical pencils, two roller ball pens and another mechanical pencil and a nice set with pencils, eraser and sharpener. Great job Robyn. The supply room keeps getting bigger. Add them all to your collection.

1 comment:

  1. I have that same Faber-Castell set on the far right (the red ones with the sharpener and eraser). My girlfriend got me them for Christmas last year. I haven't opened them yet because they look too nice to use!

    ReplyDelete