Thursday, August 25, 2011

Christmas In August Part 1

 

Posted by Picasa
My good friend Ricardo and I have been exchanging boxes of supplies over the past year and here is the one I just got in the mail. Most of the stuff is Faber Castell. Starting on the left is a Faber Castell perfect pencil, have two of these now. Next are a few Faber Castell pencil sharpeners and one by Maped, add in a few Faber Castell erasers. Plenty of Faber Castell pencils with friends. My wooden pencil collection is growing. Now what do I see? A new blue BIC 4 way in blue. They come in many colors but here in the USA I can only find the black one. Over at Pocket Blonde you can see a great review of this new 4 way pen. After the BIC is a large collection of pens and Faber Castell pencils plus some more erasers. Last take a look at the red Bel Bol 2mm pencil on the right. Great Haul. Thanks Ricardo. Next post will be Part 2 of my Christmas in August.IC

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you liked it. A great way to celebrate Faber-Castell's 250th Anniversary, I think.

    R.

    ReplyDelete