Tuesday, April 18, 2017

New Pentel Side Clickers


We have added a few new ones to the growing collection. Top right I have add a second clear with green components and a new clear with dark pink components. These are from Mexico. What is good for collectors is that there are currently four or five more of the pink ones for sale on eBay. I think the top row is about complete. I have not been putting the all metal side clicker in these pictures. Rubber grip ones on the second row there may be one or two that I am missing but no picture to confirm.


 Here they are along with the grey Popnpop pencil. Add all these great pencils to your collection.

8 comments:

  1. Hi George, I'm chasing a few of the rare quicker clickers. Where are you finding these dark pink and other variants on ebay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just search vintage Pentel side clicker on US eBay. They are still there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. I had to change my default location to the US.

    I'm still hunting down the 505 and 515, as well as the brown barrel with yellow button and the transparent violet barrel. Do you happen to have any spares you'd like to sell?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The grey PD 505 and the metal 515 are the hard ones to find. I am guessing that you picked up one of the Mexican clear and pink PD 345. That seller made some good money from the sale of all those pencils.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, you're not wrong. But I guess that's supply and demand.

    I managed to find and buy a violet 347 on ebay, only to be sent a blue 347. I contacted the seller, only to find they mucked up the postage... so the search continues.

    Any tips on where to get the 505/515? I'm hitting a dead end online.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where did you purchase the case that is holding your pens? What is the name of it? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This case along with the 15 others I have come from EBay. You just have to wait because they sell out quick. $24.00 plus shipping. There is a 96 pen case on EBay for about $75.00. I own one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Concerning the hunt for the 505 and the 515. Best bet is to keep and eye on ebay but also make friends with some of the better sellers from Japan. Tell them what you are looking for. Those pencils are out there.

    ReplyDelete