Saturday, January 21, 2017

More P200 Pencils


Here is the first 47 Pentel P200 pencils. There will be a few more additions as we go through the year.

Here are the new P200 pencils. On the left are the five new pencils from www.tokyopenshop.com. These pencils spell out the words "Automatic Pencil P200 0.5mm P205" on the side. The next five came from Ebay. We have the red, blue,white,pink and the yellow. All P205s. I have two of the Yellow with red wording on the side. Add all these great pencils to your collection.

5 comments:

  1. Just got back from seeing the movie Hidden Figures. One of the main characters, Katherine Johnson, uses a P209 to do her calculations...
    9 to 10 years before it was available.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was one of the things I was lucky enough to get paid to do. Right pen to the right year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is the last pencil in the bottom row of the full case?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got me. It is a older P200 that I got from a seller in japan. I just do not remember what the guy told me. At the time he told me to add a few bucks and he sent me two of them. Need one?

    ReplyDelete