Friday, January 6, 2017

What I got for Christmas.


 I did very well this Christmas. Here we have a second Infinity pen with the small piece of a meteorite on the top of the cap. This one is a ball point. I will be putting this one away and using my roller ball. I got a great deal on this pen.

Faber-Castell Ambition roller ball in black is the next gift that I got myself. This is my first nice Faber-Castell pen and I am impressed. This pen is currently on sale at Goldspot pens and their customer service to one of the best. This pen was on sale.


 Did not have a Parker Duofold ball point in my collection. This one was made in 1988. I t is used but in great condition. The more I use it the better I like it.


 USS Constitution is the oldest commissioned war ship in the world. One of 6 frigates that were put to work by our young government in 1797. Nicknamed Old Ironsides the pen is made from wood that was removed during a refitting in 1973.  A very nice addition to the collection.


 Abraham Lincoln has always been one of my favorite Presidents. This pen is made of wood from one of the Witness Trees still growing today at the park. This tree saw the battle at Gettysburg in which 46,000 to 51,000 soldiers were killed. This tree also was there when President Lincoln give his famous Gettysburg Address 1863. I still have at least three more pens that I received for Christmas and they will show up in another post. Add all these great pens to your collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment