Monday, December 2, 2013

Hero 359 Fountain Pen

 
This is a first. The purple fountain is not a Lamy. It looks like one, parts are interchangeable, uses the same refills but it is not a Lamy. It is a Hero 359. When I was in Korea they would tell us not to buy a fake Rolex which were sold on every corner. I did anyway and it lasted about a week. This pen is not a fake Lamy but a Hero 359. It has Hero on the side of the pen. I bought this pen because I like purple and I like my Lamy Safari pens. This Hero came with a converter, six refills and so far writes just like my Lamy. It was half the price of a Lamy and I did buy another so I can see if there are any quality control problems. Some people do have a problem with a pen that looks like their Lamy but I believe the Chinese picked a successful pen and made their own. When Lamy comes out with a purple pen I will buy it. Hero has other colors but so does Lamy. So if you want to have a pen that looks like your Lamy but in purple then buy one. The most popular Hero 359 that they sell seems to be the purple one. They are on ebay. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I've been looking at your blog through out the year and have admired the posts. i love my lamy safari pen and ink samples that i just got. i can't wait to sample them all.
    Wishing you a wonderful holiday season and look forward to seeing you in 2014 through the blog!

    happy holidays.
    Ria
    mallardtrailmail.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete