Sunday, December 13, 2015

Papermate Ops N Pops

Another look at one of the pens that I grew up with. The Papermate Ops N Pops pen. If you go to YouTube and search Papermate Ops N Pops pens you will find their song and their dance contest. Great stuff. These are the examples of the nine different designs that were available. I get this from the next photo below. Only nine designs and six colors. Red, White and Black, Yellow, Purple,White and Orange. No green no blue. I could never get all the designs in all the colors so I went with one of each designs in the best condition.


I have this pictured framed in my office. What a time to be young.

 I have never seen this counter top display which is just fine because I could never be able to pay for it. This one is for a Ops N Pops Popovers for you girls. While you are at it buy a pen. Add them all to your collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment