Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Another Pentel Alloy EnerGel Pen

These Pentel Alloy Energel Pens are starting to look like BICs with all the new colors. I just added the Purple EnerGel pen to the collection so now there are seven. To go with the purple pen I added a purple Pentel Sharp Kerry P1035. One of the best pencils that Pentel has made. Not a exact match but close enough for my pocket. I don't know how many different colors there are but a red one would be welcome.  Sitting on top of the pink post it pad are one inch aluminum tabs that can be used in your notebook. I use them in my field notes to mark sections. Add them all to your collection.

2 comments:

  1. Always enjoy your posts! They do make one in red! http://www.amazon.com/Pentel-Automatic-Pencil-Barrel-P1035B/dp/B000RNHS7S

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right. I would like to see the pen in red.

    ReplyDelete