Thursday, July 24, 2014

Sheaffer 300 Roller Ball Pen

I have been posting Sheaffer pens from the 60s for years but I was given the opportunity to try out a Sheaffer 300 Roller Ball with the dark blue resin barrel from penchalet. This pen is a little heavier then the Sheaffer pens from the 60s but once the cap is posted it is surprising well balanced and frankly does not seem to weight more than any other pen. I have been using the pen for the past week and the pen rides fine in my shirt pocket. The cap posts to the body of the pen with a light click and stays in place. As with many of the Sheaffer pens this one has the spring loaded pocket clip and the signature white dot. Ron Manwaring at www.penchalet.com sent me this beautiful Sheaffer 300 Roller Ball and what a nice pen it is.



Here are the parts to this roller. The Sheaffer refill is one of the best around. I have been using roller balls since the mid 70s and this is one of the nicest writing pens I have used. I would like to thank Ron Manwaring from penchalet for sending this pen my direction. Add one of these to your collection.

3 comments: