Wednesday, July 30, 2014

LIndy Pens 2014

Here is my Lindy Pen collection to date. I have added a few individual pens but it is getting harder to find that Lindy pen I may be missing. Right now I am looking for a yellow and a silver Lindy Utility pen. Last week I got an email from lady wanting to buy a Lindy pen. It seems that 30 years ago while her parents were writing down potential names for their daughter her father looked at the pen he was using. He was using his favorite Lindy pen and so she was named Lindy. What a great name for his daughter. Add all these great pens to your collection.

2 comments:

  1. Well, if anyone knows where to find a Lindy pen, George, it's you! :) Great picture of your collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have found that most of these US companies that make pens do not keep a record of what they made. Everytime I think I have them all I find or hear of another. The hunt comtinues.

    ReplyDelete