Saturday, January 14, 2012

New JetPen Order

 
Posted by Picasa
As I have said before you always need some new items to counter the old items so here is my JetPen order. Lets start with my Campus Binder Notebook. This is my second one and I do like them. My three new Rotrings, Rapid pro ball point, a 300 2.0mm and a Tikky Liner 0.7mm. All are great but have had some issues with how slow the refill kicks in on the Tikky Liner. Last is a Tombow Olno pencil. It works as advertised. Last some refills. All are great items to add to your collection.

2 comments:

  1. I'm curious about your three rotrings, particularly the two nearest the notebook. I like the looks of them. I've only started reading your blog and you have an interesting collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are the Rotrings working out for you? I've got those on my JetPens wishlist!

    ReplyDelete