Saturday, January 14, 2012

80s Pentels

 
Posted by Picasa
All of the pens in this picture are listed in my copy of the 1984 Pentel catalog but not the pencils which are the four on the right. Starting on the left is the RBH1 Pentel superball refillable pen. Next are the three, 02mm,03mm and the 0.4mm Ceramicron SR10 refillable pens. Then the SR120 refillable pen and the four matching P125 0.5mm pencils in four colors. The only pens missing from the picture are my SR305 in green and my Excalibur RXT20 Technica Ball. All of these pens can use the standard MG8 rollerball refill or the Ceramicron refills. Add all these classic Pentels from the 80s to your collection.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm getting all these flashes from the past. I had one like the one on the far left. Hope it's still around somewhere, but I haven't seen it in awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have any pens that use the Pentel MG8 refill? the R3, R4, R6 and R7 are some that come to mind. There may be more. If you have any of these, please email me at: brownrust96@yahoo.com along with your price.

    Thank you.\,

    Aubrey









    ReplyDelete