Monday, November 14, 2011

Parker Jotter Number #21

 
Posted by Picasa
I have always liked the Parker Jotter but it has only been in the past 10 years or so that we get this explosion of color. The new Jotter on the right on the card has a clear/red barrel. Made in England where I would guess all these jotters are made now. The last two in the case are the purple 50th anniversary jotter and next to it is the clear/purple barrel. I saw a clear/blue jotter on eBay so I will continue to add colors as I find them. Add all 21 to your collection.

5 comments:

  1. You still need the all aluminum one too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 2 of the first year jotters 1954 and an all aluminum one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a aluminum one but it is not kept with these. I do plan on adding one of the first year ones soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first year ones. I have red and dark gray and would like to have one of each color which i think is 7 different colors. Been finding old pens to add to my pen collection at Estate sales.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice find George. I haven't seen one of those clear gel ones before. By the way, they are now making them in France instead of the UK. Do you have any of the new Jotter Premiums? They look nice, but are made in China.

    ReplyDelete