Friday, July 8, 2011

More Scripto and Rat Fink

 
Posted by Picasa
All kinds of stuff in this post. First let me introduce our newest member of the Supply Room staff, Rat Fink. Rat Fink was created by Ed "Big Daddy" Roth and if you grew up in the 60s you knew Rat Fink. Good reading over at ratfink.com. I am also showing some of my Mad magazine collection in some of these posts. However the real star of this post is four dozen never used Scripto Push Button ball pens from the late 50s or early 60s. Most of these can be refitted with a new refill and they will work fine. Model on these should be T210 and the refills I use are the Fisher "1 for all" refill from your local stationary store or they sell them on eBay. As before if you would like one of these 50 year ball point pens just shoot me a email at moose@hot.rr.com and I will send one out. Add all this stuff to your collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment