Tuesday, November 5, 2013

New BIC 4 Ways

 
It has been some time since we could say that something new was coming to our stores from BIC. Five new BIC 4  way pens. The picture only has four and it is the silver green that I am missing. In the picture is the silver purple, silver pink, silver blue and the silver gray. As I said I am missing the silver green. These new ones are all made in France. I already have the BIC 2 way in most of these colors but I did not know that we would be getting new 4 ways and just in time for the holidays. Add them all to your collection.

NEW METALIC BIC 4 WAYS ARE NOW AT STAPLES!!!

3 comments:

  1. Love these! I actually bought a couple of the matte plastic ones last time I was in France. Nice to know I can get the metallic versions here now too. Where did you find them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great. Thanks for sharing photos. Where did you find them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. These four new BICs are from ebay. I have ordered the missing green one from a collector in France.

    ReplyDelete