Wednesday, April 17, 2013

How Big Is My Collection?

 
Some would say to big. I say I just don't have enough room. I will start on the right. First time we see that 7-Eleven stores have their own pens, pencils and notebooks. All made in China. Next is the G-2 Limited Addition in purple. Real nice color. Top are two Papermate fountain pens and below is a battery operated pencil eraser that runs just does not erase. Last on the left was a group of pens that I got in the mail. There was one pen in the group that I wanted so I had to buy them all. Two of them are magnets and the long red pen that looks like a Lindy is not but is a Longlife and made in Monrovia California. If that pen was not made by Lindy you can bet they copied a Lindy. There is also a Pentel Sideclicker pencil that is headed to the post office. Add all these great items to your collection.  Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment