Tuesday, February 5, 2013

New Papermate Chuckler

 
Some time ago I posted the Papermate Rolli Bolli from 1971. Now from about the same period we have the Papermate Chuckler. This new one holds a  Papermate Malibu pen in its head. The head and feet are separated by a spring so as you use the pen the head bounces and bobs around. What fun. One of the best parts of these desk accessories are the two new pens. The orange one is my Best Papermate Malibu and is the same color as my orange Papermate Ops N Pops. The pen on the Chuckler is a red Malibu. There is currently a Chuckler on Ebay, new but is missing a pen. Add them all to my collection.Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I recently found a Rollie Bollie with the bright orange Malibu pen in mint condition just like the one pictured. I absolutely love this set and know it's a RARE COLOR.
    I have a lighter, dull orange with the 2 little piggyback pigs logo on top barrel.

    ReplyDelete