Thursday, October 4, 2012

Carded BIC Pens

 
Her are a few of the new carded BIC pens that have been received here in the supply room. Starting on the left is the 60th Anniversary gold and silver plastic BIC pens. Next is a BIC value pack with the white fine point pen being a AF-59 . Then we have a pack with a pink 2 way multi pen that writes pink and blue and a pink medium point easy glide cristal pen. Next are two packs of rollers (1995) with one showing old world maps and the other showing daisies. A new multi pack that I just got in this week that contains two of the pink and blue multi pens, a roller, a marker and a purple BIC Decor or Style. Last is another BIC value pack with the white fine point pen being a AF-69. Two of the packs in the picture include the BIC two way pink and blue multi pens. These pens are not sold in the US so leave a comment by 7 Oct and I will pick someone to be the first on their block to have one. US only. Add them all to your collection. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. All is can say is ooooohhhh - niiiiccce :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I picked up one of the two-way pink and blue multi pens awhile back when we were in France. Well worth the investment. I also got a four-way pink, blue, green and purple ballpoint multi-pen. Most women go shopping in Paris at clothing and accessories stores. I spent hours in the office supply places (and bakeries).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do know all about shopping in France. I almost missed my bus because of pen stores.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you MILLICENT would like one of the 2 way BICs send me an email at moose@hot.rr.com.

    ReplyDelete