Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Nice Selection

 
Here we have a nice selection of some of the new and old stuff that has come into the supply room this month. On the left we will start with the Pilot Delful Double knock pencil from JetPens. I have three now and have not used this blue one yet. Next are two of the new Pilot PetBall made from recycled bottles. The new colors at JetPens are great and I plan to have them all. Next is my new Pentel Tradio pencil and pen set. The fountain pen is from JetPens. This Lamy Safari Roller in the lime green is going to get a workout here. Love Green. My new Purple Pentel P1035 will always have a spot down in the supply room and it will make my third P1035 pencil. Next is another new Parker Jotter with the ingraved top. The top is on a clear green bottom and I can switch the top among 25 colored barrels. Last of the pens is a Sheaffer Translucent  No Nonsense ball point pen. Been around since the 70s but I had to have the clear green. Last in the row are some BIC pencils from around 1997. Don't see the BIC pencils around here. At the bottom is another good drafting pencil from Korea. A MonAmi MP-4003, 0.5mm lead. I replaced the lead with Pentel lead and it works fine. A nice addition to my collection. Add all these pens and pencils to your collection.Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment