Sunday, April 22, 2012

Long Pens

 
Plenty of good stuff to talk about in this picture. Starting on the left is the Eversharp Utility Pen, Almost 6" long and the smallest of the pens in the picture. This one will stay on the card. Next are two boxes of Fisher non pressurized pens. I do not think these model numbers are made anymore. The model numbers do not show up on the fisher pen website. The solid red R82Xs (box on the left) are the same size as the current Fisher  LM84M Laundry pen and maybe the same size as the Fisher SPR84 Rocket which does use a pressurized refill. Next are my favorite fisher pens (box on the right). I only have four of these clear red pens and I do not know the model number but they are the ones I am using. All these Fishers use the same "1 For All" refill and are about 6 1/4" long. This "1 For All" refill is my go to for Mad Men and any of my older pens that need to work. I get them from eBay since the stores around here do not stock anymore. Last are the Lindy Utractapens. I have two of these and they are the longest of all these pens coming in at 61/2". I plan on getting the nice carded blue one to work. From the 70s the card has some of the best graphics around. I may be adding a few of the red Fisher R82Xs (box on the left) to a future give away. Add them all to your collection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment