Wednesday, February 23, 2011

New and Old Stuff

 
Posted by Picasa
On the left is the four pack of Staedtler Textsurfer Classic Highlighters. These have been my favorite for many years and I do like the plastic case they come in. This set has yellow, green pink and blue. Next is a old two hole Rotring pencil holder/case in blue. I have my two Rotring 600s in the case. The case is in great shape and I don't think I have seen one before. On the top is my new Faber Castell TK9400 2mm pencil. Next in line is my new Rotring 500 0.7mm pencil. It maybe plastic but it is a good one. Rotring Tikky stick eraser in next. I put my Pentel ZE15 in the picture because it is the newer version in clear green. Do like the clear ones. Last is a Helix 2mm all metal pencil. I like this pencil because it advances the 2mm lead one clic at a time like my Staedtler 925-25-20. Add all this new stuff to your collection.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I am a hobo with not much to do and I just happened to be passing through. I like your site, so now…
    I’m following you.
    Thanks!
    Signed, hobo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hobo,
    Welcome to the supply room.

    George

    ReplyDelete