Tuesday, October 26, 2010

New JetPen Order

 
Posted by Picasa
Can not live by old stuff alone so I made a small JetPen order. On the left is another Pilot DF 0.5mm pencil, I like the colors. Then I added a Staedtler 925-25-07 drafting pencil. Here are those new Uni-ball Style fit single color gel pens. I already had the three way but these single holders are outstanding. I think there is going to be plenty of talk about these Uni-ball singles. Last is a Pentel Vicuna with the blue body, great pen. Add them all to your collection, I did.

3 comments:

  1. Great stuff! Those uni-ball Style Fit do look good, great design, I am positive there will be plenty of talk about them in the future. The Pentel Vicuna looks very nice too, another great design, it seems to be all plastic though, it would be so much better if it had some metal components in it, I think, like maybe the tip and the pocket clip. Anyway, probably someday they will come out with an upgraded version, after all they do it all the time so...
    The Del Ful is a great concept, a vanishing point Pilot Shaker MP, that's new! The Staedtler 925 25 07, well, this is probably one of the best modern mechanical pencil series out there, they are very good.

    Ricardo

    ReplyDelete
  2. My newest order has a blue Pentel Graph 1000 Stein limited edition 0.5mm pencil and a new clear Tombow AirPress ball point pen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The clear Tombow air pressure ball point pen looks just great, the pen design is amazing, with the bonus of being tranparent. They all look nice, the orange model also stands out, at least to me.

    Ricardo

    ReplyDelete