Saturday, December 19, 2009

Pen Storage Project

Here we have a cabinet that has been sitting around the supply room for some time. This is a part of a early 1900s Satellite Mail Station. When complete this Mail Station was about 5 foot long and about six foot tall. I got it in parts, kept some and got rid of most of it. This mail station was an item you may see in a train station or local general store . I need to clean it up a bit, get the shelves back in place and find a place to put it. I may be using the rippled cardboard to line the shelves for pen/pencil storage. Top shelf is a storage area and the whole thing is in better condition then the picture shows. Another part of this cabinet is pictured on my 30 November 100th post. The wood shelf with the two lamps setting on it. I have two of those.Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment