Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Something New, Something Old

After looking at all the blogs talking about the Clairefontaine notebooks I picked up three for use here in the supply room. I bought different sizes so I could try them out. They came from the Texas Art and Supply store in Houston Texas. They were all on sale. They are very nice notebooks. I used the large one today in a city meeting and it was a great writing experience. On the right is a Blue Horse Composition Book from I believe the 60s. Original price was .10 cents. Nice addition to the supply room.Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Awesome notebooks. Wish I had an art supply store near my house.
    School has begun and the Foohy pen is now a permenat fixture in my pencil case btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Clairfontaine on the left, will have to look for it. The Blue Horse Composition notebook looks wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear about the Foohy pen. By the way Foohy is closing out. The 4 color pen is already gone. The 12" ruler with lava action is gone. Collect Foohys while you can. I will be posting my collection in the near future.

    ReplyDelete