Friday, May 29, 2009

Sterling Plastic Pencil Box






Here we have two versions of the Sterling Plastic Pencil Box. The ones on the left are the Multiplier Pencil Box #555 and the ones on the right are the Pencil Box #524. As you can see if you click on the picture that some had advertising on them and were probably given away to customers. The boxes had a pencil sharpener, 6" ruler that doubled as a sliding lid, and two or three pencils. The most popular is the Multiplier Pencil Box and had a plastic slide for use in multiplication.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are these for sale? If they are, will you please tell me how much and what I need to do to purchase one. I am interested in he #555 model.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one # 555 Sterling Multiplier Pencil Box. It is red, with the slide being yellow and the multiplier being white. I have only seen one like i have on E-Bay and it was selling for $ 24.99. What are you selling them for ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mine are not for sale. They are part of the collection. My best Sterling Plstic pencil boxes are the roll tops.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i miss my old 555, would love to find someone who can re-create them or sell me one :(

    ReplyDelete